PLEASE READ ALL THE BELOW INFORMATION BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR A CLASS.
On the day prior to your student starting (or on the day) you will receive a reminder text that class is starting for Week 1.
Please keep your registration/purchase/booking information handy as a reminder also on the day, date and time class will be starting as this is often the only confirmation you may receive until day of class.
You can also re check on the Website (although class may say Sold out), for the Day/date/time of the class you have booked and also the link for Info/Terms & Conditions is available to be re read if necessary. :)
1.Refund Policies & Procedures
If for any reason the term does not get completed - full payment still must be made, as the space would have otherwise been taken by another student.
Thank you for your understanding around this :)
We do realise some things happen that we have no control over and we do our best to accommodate where we can - So for any unique situations or requests that are that are outside the general guidelines, please get in touch at email@example.com before booking and we will respond to your request as soon as we can. Or please call to discuss with Angie (admin) 0211608076
2. Drop off and Pick ups - Safety and Security Policies & Procedures
- Inspire students are under supervision whilst in the classroom during Art Class sessions only. While we endeavor to provide a safe environment, Jessie cannot be responsible for students outside their allocated class time or outside the classroom.
- Drop off/Pick up - Inspire can be accessed from the car park behind the library (Kamo Road entrance) or behind the dry cleaners (Three Mile Bush Road entrance) Jessie Rose has car parks 4,5 and 6 for your convenience.
- Entry to Inspire through the Jessie Rose shop when it is open is also an option.
- If parking in the car park please be aware of other business's etc as to not block anyone in, or park in their allocated car parks. After 5 this is usually not a problem, but please still be aware.
- Please make sure your child is accompanied to Inspire by a responsible adult and is picked up on time.
- Do not drop off or allow children to wait unsupervised as children need someone to supervise them before Jessie arrives and invites kids into the class - Jessie may be arriving from or departing Inspire between classes, as in the unlikely event of an emergency there may be no supervision during this time.
- Please make sure a parent is there on time to collect their child when the classes finish as Jessie only has 15 minute breaks between classes.
3. Public holidays
There are no classes held on public holidays. Where classes fall on public holidays, the class will then go to the Monday or the Friday of that week.
4. Clothing in Class
Students can wear what they like to class, but Inspire is not responsible for any damage to the student's clothing.
When working with acrylic paints aprons are always available for the Students to use in class.
5. Health, Safety, Injury & Medical Conditions Policies & Procedures
- Inspire aims to provide a safe learning environment to reduce the risk of injury. Art classes generally carry very low risks of injury and Jessie actively promote safe art practice. Inspire is not liable for personal injury sustained or any lost, damaged or forgotten personal property, whilst on the premises.
- It is the student's parents/guardians responsibility to notify their teacher in the event of injury/medical condition prior to class, as well as it is the student's parents/guardians responsibility to notify their teacher if the student has any special medical conditions that can affect their behavior in class.
- A first aid kit is available to any student, however we do not provide anyone with Panadol or equivalent or administer any other medications.
6. Class Policies
Class times - Students must be punctual to classes to ensure they receive the most out of their time in class, regular class attendance is also vital to the success of the student.
Class sizes: To ensure students have a good amount of one on one time with Jessie, (while also doing our best to get through ever growing waiting lists) our classes are limited to around 10-12 depending on if the class is an Introductory or Returning class.
Disruptive students - During a students time at Inspire , Jessie maintains the right to dismiss any student who damages property or causes disruptions to any classes of a severe nature.
Please also be aware what your child consumes before class. This is simply to increase the ability of students to concentrate and to minimize the disruption in class due to the sugar effects on the behavior of children.
Photography in the Classroom
Photography of students in class is permitted only by Jessie - using her discretion, and Only of those who have consented to photos being take for Social Media etc. (This is done during the enrollment process) Each week Jessie posts photograph updated of our time at Inspire HERE - https://www.facebook.com/
7. Inspire end of term exhibition and certificate awarding important dates to remember.
EXHIBITION DATES AND TIMES - (students school yrs 1-13)
At the end of every term we hold an exhibition over several days at Inspire - showcasing the fabulous achievements of every student. Parents, siblings grandparents etc are welcome to come and view the awesome paintings that have been created, and the efforts of their fellow class mates.
The exhibition for the Inspire students school yrs 1-13 is held at the end of Week 9 and is open on the following days and times-
Sunday 3.30pm - 7.00pm - Monday 3.30pm - 7.00pm and Tues 1.00pm - 3.00pm
CERTIFICATE AWARDING TIMES -
There is class as usual in week 10 for all students. Then 5-10 minutes before end of class Parents/Caregivers/
EXHIBITION DATES AND TIMES - (Adults)
The Adult exhibition is always on the Friday of the LAST week of term - the exhibition preview runs from 1.30-6.00pm then re-opens at 6.30pm until 8.00pm for our special exhibition evening for all the talented Adult students and their families/friends to attend, with Certificates being awarded at 7.20pm
9. Complaints- Should there ever come a time that there is need for a complaint, this should be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You would be contacted to as soon as possible to verbally discuss the issue, and we at Inspire will make every effort to find a resolution.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this - it is all information to make your child’s/your time at Inspire the best it can be 😀